There are so many great things to discover and explore in the region.
The region truly has it all, from the area’s rich natural beauty, quality restaurants, wineries, local markets, cultural events and welcoming community.
- Walk or swim at Seven Mile Beach – just 2 minutes by car-15-20 minutes walk down the hill.
- Surf the waves on the numerous local beach and reef breaks, suitable to all levels. If you want to learn, consider attending a ‘learn to surf’ session at Land’s Edge Surf School at Seven Mile Beach.
- Paddle in Crooked River (2 minutes by car).
- South on Albany Restaurant one hat just 15 min away in Berry.
- Explore the nearby beaches of Seven Mile and Werri Beach.
- Go for a dip at the many local ocean pools (Boat Harbour Pool and Werri Beach Rock Pool as well as 2 ocean pools at Kiama).
- Multiple wineries just three to ten minutes.
- Visit the villages of Gerringong, Kiama, Jamberoo and Berry.
- Kiama Harbour is both very historic and picturesque with it’s own sea harbour and fresh seafood outlet.
- Gerringong 18 hole golf course is one farm away from the house.
- Visit Kangaroo Valley (35 minutes drive) or canoe the local river.
- Visit Jamberoo Action Park (25 minutes drive).
- A more detailed explanation of adventures in the district has been compiled for you to browse on arrival.