Bullaburra is a unique all seasons upmarket getaway on a picturesque sixty five acre coastal farm in Gerroa which is just one hour fifty minutes south of Sydney.
The farmstead area, midway across the headland, includes the farm residence and Bullaburra holiday house. Extensive lawns and patios provide a tranquil setting.
From your living areas, your temperature controlled swim spa and two of your three bedrooms you have views of the littoral rainforest, Blackhead and the ocean. At the front of your house, you have a charming courtyard that can be a haven for a quiet read. At the top of the farm houses there is an extensive grassed area for you as Bullaburra guests. Families/friends can play boules, toss a ball, fly a kite, have a game of cricket or just relax and take in the spectacular view and summer sunsets across Seven Mile Beach and hinterland.
Architect designed modern 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom home with very comfortable bedding and linen provided.
- Spacious living with pool table, big screen TV with Netflix and Bose sound system.
- Three quarter sized Pool table in living area.
- Three double lounges can be configured for viewing the scenery, watching the big screen or in a huddle around the log fire for a good chat with friends/ family on a cold winter’s night.
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with Bosch gas cook top, oven, microwave and dishwasher, coffee machine, sandwich maker, food processor. If you are having a cook out just check with Mary to see that all your needs are supplied.
- Slow combustion log fireplace in the living area and electric heaters in the bedrooms. All beds with electric blankets.
- Ceiling fans in living area and portable fans in bedrooms.
- The house has been designed to capture the sea breezes and hear the crash of the waves on the rock platform and the song of the birds in the rainforest.
- Private courtyard, extensive grass play area and viewing seat where you can take in summer sunsets over Seven Mile Beach and Mount Coolangatta.
- A Sapphire Swimspa temperature controlled 29-30 degrees, has been installed Sept 2016 . Sit in spa one end and swim against jets the other end. Kids and adults love it. open October long weekend to end of autumn school holidays.
- Table tennis in garage, string tennis, boules, board games, CDs or bring your own selection of iphone music to connect to sound system, selection of DVD’s available, library of books.
- Private living area with a great flow from indoor living to outdoor by the swim spa, outdoor setting and barbecue -all with great views of ocean, littoral rain forest and coastline. Magic by day romantic by evening
- Cot, high chair, preschool table and chairs and pre-school pre-loved toys can be placed in house.
- King bedroom with en suite and view of garden, rainforest and ocean.
- Twin share or made into king with adjoining bathroom and view as above.
- Twin share or king or twin plus one trundle for child only with shared bathroom and extra TV and DVD.
Bookings are available for weekends and midweek throughout the year and whole weeks during summer school holidays. Suits three couples, six adults, or two small families with four adults and two children or three adults and three children.
- Seven Mile Beach is just two minutes down the hill or fifteen to twenty minutes walk.
- Gerringong for supplies and eateries is just three to four minutes.
- Gerringong Golf Course only two minutes drive away.
- Multiple wineries just three to ten minutes.
- There is a number of quality restaurants three to fifteen minutes away.